Uncover what lies beneath, with Micro-needling treatments.
Micro-needling also known as Collagen Induction Therapy is perhaps the most successful treatment in combating the common concerns of aging skin. With eDermastamp®’s Micro-needling, we promote skin repair and reduce the appearance of:
- Scars (acne, surgical, burns)
- Fine lines & wrinkles (vertical lip lines, crow’s feet)
- Skin texture (enlarged pores)
- Stretch marks
- Hyper-pigmentation (age spots, sun spots, etc)
How it works?
The eDermastamp® is an advancement of the classic roller technique, in which a motor power moves a needle module up and down with a high frequency. The needle length is adjusted by the technician according to the indication and treatment area. One extremely important feature of the eDermastamp® is its Health Canada Approval and certification meeting all standards for medical-grade equipment, manufacturing, materials, sterile packaging and more.
- Treatment – eDermastamp®’s surgical grade micro-needles reach beyond the epidermis into the dermis, causing pin-point bleeding and triggering the body’s spontaneous healing response.
- Healing Cascade – Within minutes, the perforation channels close and the healing cascade starts, invading the area with collagen-producing fibroblasts and growth-promoting properties.
- Younger Looking Skin – New organized collagen & elastin forms, bolstering from within, while the epidermis becomes thicker and more supple, each time a treatment is performed.
Is the eDermastamp® Micro-needling treatment suitable for all skin tones?
Yes, the treatment is suitable for all skin tones and types.
How does the treatment feel?
Before you begin your treatment a topical numbing cream is applied in which clients report a feeling similar to exfoliation during treatment. Without numbing cream, most clients report that the treatment is uncomfortable.
How many sessions are recommended?
In general, we recommend 3 treatments, 6 weeks apart for optimal results. In cases of severe scarring or skin conditions, more treatments may be needed.
How soon after treatment can I return to my daily activity?
eDermaStamp® micro-needling treatments are mildly invasive, leaving your skin flushed (similar to a sunburn) for 24-36 hours. Some clients report tenderness while others report no discomfort whatsoever. Your activity is not hindered in returning to your daily routine wearing a light-mineral based makeup.
One home-care product is recommended, the Dermaroller® Moisturizer ACE specifically designed for post-care micro-needling treatments. This product is gamma-ray treated for sterilization purposes for use on the days following treatment and regular daily use.
Treatable areas: Face, Neck, Decollete, Abdomen or Body.
Micro-needling also known as Collagen Induction Therapy is perhaps the most successful treatment in combating the common concerns of aging skin. Micro-needling promotes skin repair and reduce the appearance of: scars (acne, surgical, burns), fine lines & wrinkles (vertical lip lines, crow’s feet), skin texture (enlarged pores), stretch marks and hyper-pigmentation (age spots, sun spots,etc.).
Approximately 75 minutes